New Web Site

I have been getting good feedback from my black and white photos that have been at Scooter's Coffee at College and Antioch for a few weeks. Then last Sunday, we went to Waldo Pizza in Lees Summit and hung a number of large color photos with musical themes. They will be there for two months. Be sure to go in for some great pizza and see my photos.

If you have a business or public space that would be available for an art display, let me know. We can talk about it.
  
My photo of the old "Texas Top Hands" Flexible bus that I made while in Austin a few years ago was on the cover of the March issue of Johnson County Lifestyle magazine. This was their "arts" issue, so there was a feature about me and various arts organization in the area. The article about the Shawnee Mission Strolling Strings also featured my photographs.
  
I have been planning to update my primary web site for sometime now. I finally got it up and running this week. I will be turning off the old one soon. In the meantime, check out the new site at Mathis.Photography. Note that ".photography" is the upper domain name, not .net or .com or anything like that. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I am trying to make it cleaner and easier to navigate. I also added "Digital Art" to my name to better reflect the type of work I have been doing for the past several years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ernst Haas

Castle Enchante - Nice, France