Jim Mathis School of Photography

I have believed for some time that as we get older we need to be passing along the things we have learned over the years.

I got my first camera in the fourth grade and have been making picture almost every day since. I believe that is 18,980 days and it is certainly millions of photographs. I have sold cameras, owned a custom photo lab, taught photo classes, and of course been a professional photographer. I have photographed people in every situation imaginable and all kinds of machines and scenery in about a dozen countries.

It is now time to start doing what I can to teach others. With that in mind I am launching “The Jim Mathis School of Photography.”

Most photo classes are introductory level or teach out-dated technology. The first phase of my school will focus on taking people from where they are in their photography skills and help then move to where they want to be. The format will be one-on-one coaching, one day it a time. I think I can help most people dramatically improve their skills on one day.

If you would like to be a better photographer, no matter what your skill level is now, plan to spend a day with me. For an introductory price of $250 per day, I will figure out where you are and help you move to the next level.

I am also beginning to work on instruction videos and will offer workshops on various photo subjects in the future.

Go to: www.JimMathisSchoolofPhotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Web Site

Ernst Haas

Marketing 101